Project Manager / Project Architect
• Ability to work independently, while providing support and direction to other team members.
• Ability to act as both project architect/project manager.
• Develop projects from pre-design through construction documentation.
• Research public agency requirements and prepare site analysis documents.
• Strong organization skills, ability to handle multiple projects while prioritizing and managing the workflow.
• Perform product research, material selections, specifications and review of submittals and shop drawings.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with clients, contractors and other design professionals.
• Ability to work in fast pace environment meeting firm deadlines.
• Must exercise sound judgment and represent the firm with a high level of professionalism.
• Hold a Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree.
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years in the field experience at a New York City-based architectural firm, with a strong knowledge of construction documentation and construction administration.
• Must be able to lead the project, prepare and review proposals answer RFI’s.
• Solid knowledge and comprehension of NYC building codes is a must.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, Knowledge of Vectorworks and mac is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on the candidate’s ability and experience.
Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, general health, dental and vision insurance.
Bonus pay and remote work 1 day per week. We have a great company culture,
collaborative and eclectic friendly workspace with an interesting and diverse project portfolio.
• Please send a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Portfolio or recent work samples that represent the candidates design and technical ability.
(Single PDF format not to exceed 5MB).
• Applicant must be authorized to work in the U.S
• Only qualified candidates as described above will be considered.