Architectural Staff Level II Junior Architect / Intermediate
• Must have the ability to work independently, while coordinating and prioritizing tasks with project team leaders.
• Develop projects from pre-design through construction documentation.
• Develop conceptual sketches into design presentations and coordinate related materials.
• Perform product research, material selections, specifications and review of submittals and shop drawings.
• Must be resourceful manage time wisely to work under firm deadlines.
• Must exercise sound judgment and represent the firm with a high level of professionalism.
• Hold a Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree
• Minimum of 2 Years working experience, NYC experience would be a plus.
• Knowledge of Vectorworks/Macs preferred, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing
• Please send resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Portfolio or recent work samples that represent the candidates design and technical ability
(Single PDF format not exceed 5MB)
• Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Only qualified candidates as described above will be considered.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on the candidate’s ability and experience.
Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, general health, dental and vision insurance.
Bonus pay and remote work 1 day per week. We have a great company culture,
collaborative and eclectic friendly workspace with an interesting and diverse project portfolio.